Robinson Memorial Hospital
Northeast Ohio OB/GYN, Nursing, Physician & APN
10/25/2013 1:04:08 PM
Days & Variable
Will work primarily in Ravenna office, may float to Streetsboro and/or Kent occasionally. OB and/or GYN experience preferred.
Utilizes critical judgment in the performance of comprehensive health assessments, differential diagnoses, and develops treatment plans in the direct management of acute and chronic illnesses and disease. Promotes wellness and teaches prevention of illness and injury.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Graduate of ANA – approved nurse practitioner program.
- National certification as a nurse practitioner.
- Current Certificate of Authority issued by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
- Prescriptive Authority required or in process.
Brandi Atkinson, (330) 297-2703